Gamidullaeva Leyla Ayvarovna, Doctor of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shkarupeta Elena Vital'evna, Doctor of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of digital economics, Voronezh State Technical University (14, Moskovsky avenue, Voronezh, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Tarasov Andrey Valer'evich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of economics and finances, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luzgina Ol'ga Anatol'evna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of economics and finances, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. The article investigates the problem of developing and implementing scenarios of digital transformation of industrial ecosystems (IE).
Materials and methods. The theoretical and methodological basis of the study was a comparative, factorial and correlation-regression analysis, a method of predictive extrapolation.
Results. A multivariate design for digital transformation of IE is developed, which is the result of the selection of alternative ways of digital transformation of IE until 2030.
Conclusions. A methodological approach to assessing the level of technological development of IE is developed. Scenarios of digital transformation based on the use of end-to-end technologies taking into account the integration of macroeconomic, investment, scientific, technological, innovative, stock and information and communication domains, as well as the creation of a system for monitoring and evaluating the processes of digital transformation of IE are presented.
1. Ivanov V. V. Innovatsii [Innovations]. 2017, no. 6 (224). Available at: https://
cyberleninka.ru/article/n/globalnaya-gumanitarno-tehnologicheskaya-revolyutsiyapredposylki-i-perspektivy (accessed Jul. 30, 2019). [In Russian]
2. Acs Z. J., Audretsch D. B., Lehmann E. E., Licht G. Small Business Economics. 2016, vol. 46, pp. 527–535.
3. Moore J. F. The death of competition: Leadership and strategy in the age of business ecosystems. New York: Harper Collins, 1997.
4. Bugin Zh., Ketlin T., Khit M., Uilmott P. McKinsey Quarterly. 2018, Jan. Available at: https//www.mckinsey.com/quarterly/overview/html (accessed Apr. 19, 2018).
5. Reshenie Vysshego Evraziyskogo ekonomicheskogo soveta ot 11.10.2017 № 12 «Ob Osnovnykh napravleniyakh realizatsii tsifrovoy povestki Evraziyskogo ekonomicheskogo soyuza do 2025 goda» [Decision of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council of October 11, 2017 No.12 “On the Main directions for the digital agenda implementation of the Eurasian Economic Union until 2025”]. Available at: http://www.
consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_282472/ [In Russian]
6. Tolstykh T. O., Gamidullaeva L. A., Shkarupeta E. V. Ekonomika v promyshlennosti [ndustrial economics]. 2018, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 11–19. [In Russian]
7. Deligianni I., Voudouris I., Spanos Y., Lioukas S. Technovation. 2019, vol. 88, pp. 134–145. DOI: 10.1016/j.jtechnovation.2019.05.002
8. Kim J., Lee Ch.-Y., Cho Y. Research Policy. 2016, vol. 45, iss. 1, pp. 113–124.
9. Morkovina S. S., Serebryakova N. A., Sirotkina N. V., Dorokhova N. V. European Research Studies Journal. 2018, vol. XXI, special iss. 2, pp. 234–247.
10. Shkarupeta E. V. Upravlenie razvitiem promyshlennykh kompleksov v usloviyakh reindustrializatsii: dis. d-ra ekon. nauk [Management of the industrial complexes development in the context of reindustrialization: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of economic sciences]. Voronezh, 2018, 356 p. [In Russian]
11. Tolstykh T., Shkarupeta E., Kostuhin Y., Zhaglovskaya A. Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference: Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision 2020. Seville, Spain, 2018, pp. 4747–4757.
12. Vasin S., Gamidullaeva L., Shkarupeta E., Palatkin I., Vasina T. European Research Studies Journal. 2018, vol. XXI, iss. 3, pp. 63–76.